Colliers International’s New Mexico office provides comprehensive property management services for all types of real estate properties and clients. Our portfolio of nearly 3 million square feet includes office, medical, retail and industrial properties and a full spectrum of clients from institutions and corporations to investors and individuals. As a market leader in New Mexico for over 30 years, our experience, education, integrity and commitment to professionalism will greatly enhance the value of your real estate asset.
The key to our excellence in customer service and real estate management is our integrated team approach to property management. Our staff is multidisciplinary and works in teams consisting of experienced commercial property managers, full-time accountants and maintenance professionals. Your property is maintained and managed by a dedicated team that will provide support in operations, tenant relations and financial services, including a full financial reporting package utilizing Yardi software. We carefully maintain the size of our teams’ portfolios to ensure that they are able to provide you with excellent quality management services.
As one of only four locally Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) firms in New Mexico, we are committed to ensuring the highest performance of our staff by contributing to their on-going accreditation and professional education. You can count on an AMO® firm to manage your real estate asset with the sole purpose of reaching – and even exceeding – your investment goals.
A brief overview of our services:
- Perform regular property inspections and monitor preventative maintenance programs
- Establish property procedures for day to day operations and emergency programs
- Competitively bid, negotiate and approve service contracts for the property
- Oversight of the operation and maintenance of all property automated systems
- Administer the leases and lease renewals, enforce lease compliance with tenants
- Supervise property collections including property receipts, records of accounts, bank deposits and delinquent accounts
- Prepare annual operating budgets and CAM estimates/reconciliations
- Provide a monthly financial reporting package to include: executive summary of property activity, balance sheet, budget comparison, profit and loss statement, general ledger, aged accounts receivable, bank account statement, bank statement reconciliation and rent roll
- Analyze and make recommendations for major capital expenditures
Additional services available
- Maintenance and porter services
- Due diligence services
- Real estate tax protest services
- Construction management for tenant improvement and capital improvement projects
A few of the properties we manage
What our clients say...
“We have been working with Colliers for 10 years and they continue to be a valuable partner in our operation. They are extremely competent in executing the daily property management tasks. More importantly they understand what we want to create with our properties and provide their expertise and resources to help us get there.”
Asset Manager, HDIC
“Since 2008, Julie Baldridge with Colliers International has managed our Grocery anchored shopping center at Atrisco Plaza. Julie and her team are very professional
and responsive to any issues.
Being out of state property owners, it is reassuring to know our 200,000 sq. ft. property with over 20 tenants is being taken care of at the highest level.”
Michael Provenzano III
Managing Partner, PRM Real Estate Holdings